Client Development Account Executive
Flawless Inbound, Powered by GSI, is a fast growing, Diamond HubSpot Partner, and we are looking for someone who can fit our culture and who THRIVES in flexible and fast environments, can work with teams and independently to lead our customers through their digital transformation and implementation experience with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, and Service software.
Flawless Inbound, Powered by GSI, is rapidly expanding up-market, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can advise and recommend the best way to deploy our services and bring Digital transformation to our clients and to meet our customer’s business goals.
You will be responsible for a quota in a specific region to sell software and professional services that will include HubSpot software, Implementation Services, Revenue Driven Marketing services and Managed Services to Small to Mid-Size organizations with $10M-$500M+ in revenue.
Summary/Objective: The Client Development Account Executive- HubSpot generates revenue by closing sales, forecasting, lead generation, qualification of prospective clients and representing the entire suite of HubSpot products and services.
Reports To: VP of Business Development
All job requirements listed are requirements for the core responsibilities of this position. This position may require other activities and duties be performed as assigned by their supervisor.
Preferred Location: Continental Canada or United States
What will you be selling
1. HubSpot Software - Marketing, Sales, Service, CMS, and Operations Hubs2. Digital transformation Services across all HubSpot Hubs
- Consulting/Implementation of all HubSpot Hubs
- Managed Services / Customer Support for full HubSpot platform
- Digital marketing programs and automation for B2B organization
- Advanced Website projects
- Ecommerce projects
Accountable for a Sales Quota attainment of $2mill+ annually.
• Creates and executes an individual sales plan to achieve quarterly and annual goals
• Identifies and generates leads individually, working along with Flawless Inbound’s Inside Sales Team and coordinating with Delivery Leads of current clients
• Works with Marketing Team to develop custom tailored campaigns for prospects and clients in the defined territory.
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining products and services capabilities; overcoming objections; presenting proposals and contracts
• Performs sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned sales objectives within assigned territory
• Identifies and researches prospects and clients
• Establishes and enhances prospect relationships as well as cross-sell and up-sell to existing customer base
• Utilizes consultative selling through the Flawless Inbound sales methodology
• Presents and sells Flawless Inbound’s products, services, and Flawless Inbound partner products
• Organizes and drives complex sales pursuits with internal support of Flawless Inbound resources
• Reviews account status with internal team at least once per week
• Reviews client feedback surveys and provides recommendations
• Provides feedback to Flawless Inbound teams to develop new offerings
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Customer/Client Focus
• Communication Proficiency
• Performance Management
• Business Acumen
• Leadership in complex solution selling
• Results Driven, move deals forward through sales cycle
• Self-Starter with good time management
• Collaborate in a remote team environment
• Identify and plan right technical resources required to support sales cycle
• Organizational Skills
• Presentation Skills, remote and in-person
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-5 years selling HubSpot products and services
• History of sales goals attainment against quota
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Ability to change methods and views quickly based on business and client requirements
• Proven track record of business development with consulting services and software products
• Previous successful use of a sales methodology
• Ability to utilize technology and tools provided to drive sales process and gain new business
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma or equivalent work experience.
• 3- 5 years of business experience within CRM / Marketing Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Additional industry experience.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed in a climate-controlled office environment, or in a home office. Position is fast-paced and subject to rapidly changing priorities, multiple deadlines.
Position requires occasional travel to other company locations. Incumbent must possess and maintain a
valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and proof of insurance.
This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.