How HubSpot CMS Can Support Your Marketing, IT, and Development Teams
Traditionally, Content Management Systems (CMS) are open-source software that must be installed or configured on your servers or using a third-party hosting provider. They include basic content creation tools but require numerous plugins and add-ons for additional functionality, like interactive modules, sitemaps, SEO, analytics, the list goes on.
HubSpot CMS is a cloud-based solution giving both marketers and developers the tools they need to create engaging websites and focus on the customer experience. It’s easy to create content, optimize sites for conversions, and gain insight into performance all in one place. Here’s how different teams in your company can benefit from using HubSpot CMS.
Make Marketing Team Happy
Once the initial set-up is complete, HubSpot allows you to easily create and personalize websites and landing pages without the help of a developer. Some of the most widely used and appreciated features marketers love are the following:
- SEO recommendations. Easily see how your site performs and take action, all in one place with the SEO recommendations tab. After the most recent update, you can export your SEO recommendations to view them at once or share them with your team.
- Website themes. Build a consistent site without worrying about various designs, logos, fonts, or navigations because everything will match your theme.
- Multi-language content. With HubSpot, you can manage multiple languages and optimize each one for SEO. Besides, this feature adds up to user-friendliness since your website visitors and users can toggle between languages.
- Drag-and-drop editor. Have you ever dreamed about building a website like a house with LEGO blocks? Now you can do that: update and create new pages without asking developers for help or digging into the code.
- Adaptive testing. Optimizing is a never-ending process, eh? What you can do with HubSpot is choose up to five variations of a single page, monitor key metrics, and serve up the best-performing option.
- Contact attribution reporting. Analyze the impact of your website and optimize your strategy by diving into which content types are driving the most leads.
Something Developers Care About
HubSpot CMS gives you the power to make consistent and flexible websites and landing pages that anyone from your team can use, build, and edit. Some features you developers will love include:
- Local website development. Sit back and build themes and modules from your local computer watching the changes live on your HubSpot portal.
- Go serverless. Add interactive elements like event registrations, calculators, etc., without configuring an external server, SSL certificate, or data transfer processes.
- Website themes. Create a site-wide content-building experience that enables your marketing team to manage and update the front-end. As a starting point, you can build a theme from scratch or leverage a pre-built theme.
- Developer docs & community. Detailed documentation and an active developer community allow you to start right away, plus get answers and ideas when you need them.
- Dynamic content with HubDB. Build data tables that can be updated to make global site updates for content that appears on several pages. Think about how easy it is to update calendars, product catalogues, pricing data, and more.
- Code alerts. Easily identify infrastructure or design bugs that could cause a page to fail, slow loading speed, or a flawed customer experience via errors in syntax, HubL, missing tags, etc.
Empower the IT Department
HubSpot CMS gives you peace of mind with dedicated 24/7 security teams and out-of-the-box features like enterprise-class web application firewall, SSL, custom CDN, SSO memberships, and more.
- 24/7 security monitoring & threat detection. The HubSpot security team ensures the safety of your site with both automated and regular manual checks for any anomalies, for example, attacks.
- Content delivery network & custom CDN configuration. Your site is always there for your visitors. The HubSpot global CDN is built to handle high levels of traffic, so your visitors will never experience downtime. Besides, a custom CDN configuration is also available.
- Standard SSL certificate. Your site will be automatically provided with a standard SSL certificate. What’s in it for you? Well, it will contribute greatly to building trust between your brand and website visitors and increase Google ranking.
- Activity logging. Give your team appropriate permissions and monitor what changes were made by whom to control usage and make security adjustments accordingly.
- Site performance monitoring. Keep track of reported errors, as well as areas of your websites experiencing high traffic, slow speeds, and overall performance over time.
- Reverse proxy support. Give your marketing teams the power to create and manage content while continuing to load all content from a single, trusted domain hosted externally.
These are the most basic features your team will love. Do you have anything to add? Feel free to reach out to us, we love talking HubSpot!